Teachers and educators explore, discuss and share their experiences during the professional development workshops of the “Haus der kleinen Forscher” Foundation.
Professional Development Programme: Objectives and Benefits
Children are open to, and curious about, everyday and natural phenomena. The practice-oriented “Haus der kleinen Forscher” professional development programme supports early childhood educators and primary school teachers in accompanying children in their processes of inquiry.
Teachers and educators benefit in a variety of ways from participating in the professional development workshops of the “Haus der kleinen Forscher” programme. Benefits include:
- strong practice orientation and individual support,
- a wide range of topics and new ideas,
- ideas for inquiry-based science projects using ordinary everyday materials,
- a platform for exchanging experiences and successes with other teachers and educators,
- scientifically-grounded methods and approaches, and
- ideas to foster the basic skills of children between the ages of three and ten.
Teachers and educators try out their own ideas during the professional development workshops. Find out more about our topics.